www.flickr.com

Friday, April 11, 2008

Penang Coffee Shops : Polycafe


Penang Coffee Shops : Polycafe, originally uploaded by tidaknama.

Polycafe is located next to Baskin Robbins in Pulau Tikus. Open for breakfast and lunch and has seats upstairs and downstairs. I prefer downstairs as the service upstairs is inconsistent. Quite a nice place to eat if you can find a parking spot.

What to eat

  • The Curry Mee is not bad, good size serving with nice curry base.
  • Wan Tan Mee is also nice with the belacan chilly they serve it with.
  • Chicken Rice is probably the buziest, but is quite tasty
  • The Hokkien prawn mee is also above average.
What to drink
  • They have some home made herbal tea (leng teh) and soya which is quite tasty

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear,

I'm a korean living in seoul.(name: Oh Minseok)
Korean special investigative team are investigating samsung
corporation.
But they do not work right.
I am suspicious to be bought off.
samsung corporation has many crimes.
And the team investigates samsung corporation.
It contains korean companies samsung,huyndai,sk CEOs' illegal issuing
stocks or bonds.
The quantity are plenty.
(Three company CEOs did(and are doing) many crimes to me.
Many koreans are knowing it.
But many koreans are bought off by illegal issuing stocks or bonds.)
The team are knowing it.
Korean special investigative team must investigate this.
But they are trying to conceal it.
I ask for asking for this criminal investigation to prosecutors in any
country.
And help the shareholders and me.

P.S)
Three companies are hacking me and trying to kill me.
And are suspicious to use my name and email illegally.
If you receive another message that I dictated above are not true,
it is not from me, but from three companies.
The things I dictated above are true.

Doc said...

Oh great, Neo...follow the white rabbit ok.