Polycafe is located next to Baskin Robbins in Pulau Tikus. Open for breakfast and lunch and has seats upstairs and downstairs. I prefer downstairs as the service upstairs is inconsistent. Quite a nice place to eat if you can find a parking spot.
What to eat
- The Curry Mee is not bad, good size serving with nice curry base.
- Wan Tan Mee is also nice with the belacan chilly they serve it with.
- Chicken Rice is probably the buziest, but is quite tasty
- The Hokkien prawn mee is also above average.
- They have some home made herbal tea (leng teh) and soya which is quite tasty